Write a Personal Bio That Makes You Stand Out From the Crowd
Maybe you’ve been thinking about writing your personal bio for a while but haven’t settled the matter yet? Here is a mini-guide to bio writing and a couple of links which in-depth gives you the key to writing a killer bio.
Ingredients in Your Personal Bio
- You can write your bio for different purposes in various lengths, but the most common used bio is short and normally between 50 to 200 words long.
- A bio lists your professional accomplishments but it can also show your personality.
- A good thing is to add a hook in the end where you include one or two bits of information that give your bio that extra little colour that will make readers remember your name next time you meet. Perhaps you can mention an unusual hobby, or something else that will distinguish yourself from others.
- Before adding something to your bio, ask yourself, “is this something that anyone can do, or is this something that sets me apart?”
4 Great Links to Help You Write a Killer Bio
- 8 Steps to Writing a bio like a pro
- How to Write a Personal Bio
- 16 questions to help you write a douche-free bio
- How to write a bio that will dazzle your audience
Do you have a killer bio? What kind of responses do you get from it? Please share in the comment box below!