The Best Looking Resumes You’ve Ever Seen
In this blog post I have collected the best looking resumes I have ever seen. A qualified guess is that you’ll be as much amazed by them as I am. Use them as inspiration when creating one for your own. I definitely will!
Top 5 features I love the most:
- Robert Sexton’s cutoutable business card.
- Ellen Ternes’ magazine cover cv.
- Gary Corr’s unfoldable resume.
- Hagan Blount’s life in numbers.
- Mike Schmit’s Manga resume.
Which one or which feature do you love the most? Please share in the comment box below!
Do you want to see some more? Watch this:
- The Shiniest One-Sheets You’ve Ever Seen
- The 29 Most Creative Business Cards You’ve Ever Seen
- The Most Amazing Notebooks You’ve Ever Seen
What readers tweet about this article
— Kathryn Molina (@AdDesignsKM) April 6, 2013
— Joyce Dalgleish (@joycedalgleish) April 10, 2013